Saturday, September 27, 2008

Hello all...


To blog or not to blog? That is the question. After reading many peoples blog (Rumi of fashion toast, Karla Closet, knight cat, soir de fete and so on) I came to realize there are some awesome people out the that love fashion and photography as much as I do so I gotta get out there and meet these folks.

So let me introduce myself you may call me Lala, I'm a photographer with the love for fashion, beauty and even the darker things in life, cause without the dark how can we ever see the light. I have a love for James Franco (fyi he's in NY now, to stalk or not to stalk, I'm kidding, or am I??) gossip girl and Alexander Wang. So I hope you sit back and enjoy this journey with me.



6 comments:

Becky said...

Looking forward to more of this blog. I love Alexander Wang and Gossip Girl so I'll try to follow your blog :)

CAT KHAN said...

welcome to the dark side :)

xxxx

danica said...

Hello :) I too am looking forward to more posts.

Susanna-Cole King said...

Lovely picture! Look forward to seeing what this blog becomes :)

And thanks for being a follower of my blog!

xoxo,
S-C

nv said...

welcome to blogging! I'm excited to see future posts, especially since we share a love for GG, James Franco and the amazing Alexander Wang :)

Kay Adams said...

Lovely picture..welcome to blogging. x